Help! Should I reach out to my ex or leave her alone?

We were in a long distance relationship for 1.5 years and broke up 8 months ago. She broke up with me because of the distance and a friend of hers who was a boy also contributed to our downfall.

She wanted to be friends, but I went back and forth between wanting to be her friend. I finally decided to be her friend since 3 weeks ago. Though she really wanted to be my friend, she hasn't texted me in 2 weeks. I haven't reached out to her either.

Well I took a trip up to Tennessee to visit friends and im pretty sure she's in town too because she's on a break. Should I reach out to her or leave her alone? My hearts telling me yes and no and my mind is telling me no... Seeing that she hasn't reached out and her actions speak greater than words

21

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way to get over someone is to cut ties with them. If you're not over her yet, you shouldn't reach out. I just don't think seeing her would be good for you.

• Thank you very much for your opinion. You're right.. I am not over her yet. It has been 8 months and I'm barely healing. It wouldn't be a good idea

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry dear
    follow your mind not your heart. because your heart is full of emotion that could blind you from seeing the truth. don’t wait around for someone else to give you permission to live happy.
    your life and your choices are your own.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• She your ex leave her alone!

• She's left alone, trust me! This post is from 26 days ago and I haven't spoken to her in like 2 months. All's good :)

• Oh snap! hahah! Alright! Damn I should of came 29d earlier! ahahha!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!