What was the feeling that most likely pushed her to turn her back on me and ignore me?

I was walking down the street and I notice that down the alley there's this girl that I really loved. I said hi and she responded, but I didn't stop to talk to her. To be honest after what happened... I would be amazed if anyone would judge me... Anyway that's not important.

A few months after that we met again and this time she turned her back on me and completely ignored me. Why did she do that for?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• The feeling of rejection, it hurts. Especially when you deeply care for a person

• It sure does hurt but revenge is bittersweet sometimes

• @Skyline2025 I guess, it's to much energy, if all we did was stop speaking maybe due to mixed signals, until other wise I'd ignore the Peron until things are much clearer

What Girls Said 1

• She hates you because you stop talking to her.

What Guys Said 0