What should I do regarding seeing pictures of my ex on Instagram?

I blocked her on all social media and haven't talked to her in weeks. I really don't want to see pictures of her, but from the friends I follow on Instagram, she's in pictures with them.

Should I unfollow all of my friends who have pictures with her or should I just ignore them, so everyone thinks I'm "strong" and that seeing her doesn't phase me like I'm over her?

I can't wait till the day I'm over her...

• Ignore the pictures
  • Delete my friends
  • Other.. Please explain
    Vote C

50

Most Helpful Girl

• dont b silly. dont let ur ex define ur other friendships. that's really dangerous.
    ignore the photos because u dont wanna lose a bunch of other people because of 1 girl. life goes on mate =]

What Girls Said 4

• Be strong, bite your lip, @WOritz13, and whatever you do, Do NOT let her get the Best with the Rest by You... Unfollowing all of my friends.
    It's tough to be in a Breakup where you still care and Now, have To... Share.
    For now, might I wisely Suggest, staying off as much as possible so you can lick some war wounds.
    Time will heal all of these, be patient, and in time, when you have met the right One, you will be asking yourself why you ever Followed her into a relationship that ended up a bad run.
    Good luck. xx

• Honestly, if you are really struggling to move forward and there is something very gripping in a negative, possibly toxic way about the relationship then I would recommend either unfollowing or deleting those friends for the time being. You gotta do what's best for you! Sometimes that means drastic measures! Explain to your friends that you're still cool with them and value their friendship but 'out of sight/out of mind' is what's going to get you through this breakup and looking at their social media disrupts that.

• It's just hard to see her happy with our mutual friends. Of course I'd like for her to be happy, but it just hurts that that can no longer be me.

• May I ask.. If you've had personal experience about getting over an ex.. How do you know you're over them? It's been 8 months and I'm still not...

• You know you're over an ex when you sincerely couldn't' care less if they go fuq the whole city. :)

• I completely agree with what esplorare said. Cut her off in any possible way. You don t need to see what she s doing. Until you are not over her seeing pictures of her and knowing what she is doing will only pull you back from your recovery process. Focus on yourself and your life rather than obsessing over something that is over.

• Awwwww, that's a sad story

What Guys Said 0