Poll: What odds do you give a couple whose broke up then got back together? And they or a least one of them is just doing for the kids sake?

Poll question. Any opinions welcome.

• It will last
    Vote A
  • They will break up
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htZYR_dulYY
    We are never, ever, ever getting back together
    We are never, ever, ever getting back together
    You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)
    But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends on how long they've known each other, how well they know each other, how much mental and physical chemistry they have, and how much damage their bond has accumulated. Another major factor is how much they respect each other/whether they've been consistent with respecting one another. Some people have crazy elastic, fireproof azz connections and bonds where they can go through a whole world of mess together yet still love each other and create something beautiful together. Fuq if I know how. Act a fool and you're gone! I don't do do-overs. But it works for some people! Some relationships flourish after space.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I knew a couple that married each other 3 times. They stayed married until she died 3 years ago although I know that there were issues during that 3rd marriage.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You're doing it for the kids and not yourselves so it's really not going to work out :/

0|0
    0|0