Why is my ex boyfriend being selfish with me?

He knows I'm still in love with him. But every time I try to move on he does something to make me think about him or bring my feelings to the surface again. Why won't he let me move on?

FYI I did cut him off. But recently he made a fake Facebook profile and sent me a friends request and made all my feelings resurface again. I called him out on it in an email I haven't got a response yet.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you maintain any contact with him? Can't you block him from all communications with you?

• I don't keep contact with him I did cut him off. But recently he made a fake Facebook and sent me a friends request. Made all my feelings resurface again.

• That is extremely selfish of him. One more reason to make sure he stays in the "ex" category!

• Yeah that's what I'm saying. He's already in a committed relationship with some other female and they have three kids together (I found out I was the side chick that's why we aren't together now) and now he doesn't want to let me go. Makes no sense

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because he's a selfish prick that doesn't want you, but doesn't want anyone else to have you either. Cut that jerk off. No contact. He doesn't deserve to have you in his life.

What Guys Said 1

• He don't want to see you with nobody else. But if he can't make you happy, he should let you move on with your life.

What Girls Said 2

• it s not him who doesn't let you move on it s you that won't let go. Cut him off. You are in control of your life and if you want to move on then you know what you should do. Even if it s hard don't waste more time by letting him pull you back into something that doesn't make you happy.

• Then block him again and don't accept friend requests anymore from people you don't actually know. Cutting him off is for your own sake, so that you can heal and move on. My ex is also trying to get in contact with me for other reasons tough but I just ignore him and repeat to myself that it is over and I want to move on with my life. Good luck ☺

• and you can use the settings for privacy Facebook has that you actually become invisible when somebody is searching for you

• Because he's a controlling asshole. I agree with @9mfeo Cut him out of your life and move on.