How can you move on from your ex when she has recently started another relationship?

My ex has just got into another relationship and i still love her and miss her a lot even though I don't think it will last between them two im
not gonna wait around and I wanna move on but everything reminds me of her and she's always on my mind what can I do to finally be over her? We were together for a Long time

11

What Girls Said 1

• If you love someone, you will let them go and be happy. It sucks, it's hard, but you have to accept that they don't share in the same love that you feel for them, not anymore. You have to come to terms with how things ARE instead of lingering on what things WERE. Things change, so do people. You need to start gravitating away from her and her life and begin working on yourself and moving on.

• Yeah she's changed completely she isn't the person that I use to know she's a bad person now and this boyfriend off hers she's already cheated on twice with and yet I would still take her back right now if she wanted to work things out she's now doing drugs a lot and she did a lot of bad things to me after the break up that has really gotten to me

• You need to move on. She's not going to be good for you at this point.

What Guys Said 1

• sorry for what a happened my friend
    but no pain comes without a purpose. move on from what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you. just because you’re struggling doesn’t mean you’re failing. stay patient and stay positive. everything is going to come together; maybe not immediately, but eventually. and every time you get hurt, you'll get heal. forget about the past and don't make it a mirror for your present and future.

start going to gym and lose some weight, bungee jumping, get a job if you don't have one (if you already have a job get another one), try to cook for your family or friends, get more attractive, seriously. do it only for you. and focus on yourself
    life is waiting for you out there (fresh air, new opportunities, happiness).
    take the time you need and choose to be happy, without approval or you'll never be at all.

Good luck =)

• Thanks I've been trying to focus on myself but it's just so hard like she was telling me she still wanted to be with me up until the day she made it official with this other guy and it has really gotten to me the way she treated me I've lost so much confidence over it and never have been so unhappy in my life from it aswel

• Yeah I've cut contact with her it just doesn't make sense we were together for so long and this new guy off hers she's already cheated on and she barely knows him aswel I don't know what's wrong with her and I don't know why she has done to me what she has it sucks and hurts a lot

• you can set in your room asking yourself how this happened or why she did this to you, but you won't find a specific answer and that's could make things get worst. you can't discover new oceans unless you build up enough courage to lose sight of the old, familiar shoreline. be brave, follow your values and listen to your intuition and make your feelings, happiness more important than her (move on)