Do your ex's sometimes contact you randomly?

Lately it's been like the ghost of ex's past with me. Texts and messages on Facebook. I don't what it is.

Then this song came on my spotify, which was kinda perfect lol.

🎶We've all been played,
we all get hurt
Just take that pain and let that motherfucker burn
And you know that in time you will find
That they always come back, yeah they always come back🎶

It was just too funny, and oddly uncanny. I'm really loving Ella Eyre. :)

44

Most Helpful Girl

• haha that song came on your spotify at the right moment. My ex contacted me only to say sorry about everything through whatsapp, too late dumbass. He had no intention to get back together anyway, he wished me good luck with my boyfriend and that i deserve the best. He's got a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 4

• My 'big ex' friends me on facebook about 2-3 times a year for the last 3 years... I still have yet to accept, why bother at this point? lol

• I never hear from my exes and they never hear from me. Want to know why? Because we're exes!

• I don't think mine got the memo haha.

• Nah I don't ave any contact with any exes anymore.

• Often I get x's calling me, texting me or messaging me. Some I tolerate, some I miss and some I cannot stand.

What Girls Said 3

• Just my last ex. Everyone else pretty much disappeared.

Since I'm not on good terms with any of my exes, I'm happy I don't hear from them much lol

• Yes, it happened to me as well and even in the same day which I find it very odd. But however they are my ex's and I can't be friends with none of them so I just ignored them.

• move on and tell him to fuck off!!