Girls, I was dating this girl who just dumped me on vacation. Why would she do it?

A few days ago I asked her to be my girlfriend but she told me she needed some time to think about it. The next day she invited me to go on a road trip with her and another couple. So I accept and go. The night before she seemed really excited and happy to invite me but then she seemed to shut off during the car ride the next morning. I didn't think anything of it until she stopped talking to me when we were at the theme park. Eventually we talked and she told me she didn't want to date me. I panicked a little since we would be spending the next three days together, now broken up and awekward. So I did my best to be respectful and give her plenty of space. When we got back this morning we both hugged and I told her I would talk to her later. So I feel l'm in such a hole right now. So ladies, can any of you tell me what she might be feeling and what I should do about it?

1

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she felt like she wasn't ready for the relationship or she wasn't sure. It also could've been that she thought of you as a friend and she didn't want to make you feel bad if she said that she didn't like you that way.

• so what should I do now?

• Oh and good luck 😊

• Thank you :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!