Guys, Boyfriend cheating?

I've been in a relationship with my current boyfriend for 3 years. He's been acting distant lately and starting arguments out of blue. Could this be a warning sign of a possible break up?
we haven't had issues before this. This started about 3 months ago and is getting worser

3

Most Helpful Guy

• It won't be easy but try to open the discussion... for example by asking in a more relaxed moment if he also has the feeling you argue more and how it could come :D
    When both of you are relaxed it may be possible to take care of the issue without getting into another riot :D

What Guys Said 2

• Well, Maybe it's break up warning yeah but cheating is something else. but you have to right to know why he is doing this? talk to him just don't give up with out a fight. Maybe their is something bothering him with work , family or physically.

• Emotional affair. Look it up