Would you dump your boyfriend or girlfriend if they just didn't fit in with your family?

Not talking about your parents not likely them am talking about them just not fitting in with your family.

• yes
  • no
  • dating them not my parents
    Vote C

911

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like family is important, but so is finding a partner. At the end of the day, I'm dating my partner and getting things from him that I can never get from my family. So, if I loved my partner and he fit for me, I wouldn't care if he didn't fit with my family.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of my family are racist and I have been told from a young age that I must date my own kind (I assume they mean humans that are the same race as me) and well never being someone that likes being told what to do, I have always done the opposite. I will date a woman of any race and my family don't have a say in the matter. So, no I wouldn't dump a woman because my family didn't like her, I would however be worried that she'd dump me and I probably wouldn't blame her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good to know respected and I ment fit in with your family like its always awkward when sheai around then. Because she doesn't fit in