Is it wrong of me to not want to be friends with him after this?

I was talking to this guy, my parents loved him, he had goals, and he was a Christian. We talked for about a month and then he asked me to go to a movie with him, then he canceled on me. All while saying that I was pretty, funny, and he wanted to make me happy. But, as it turns out, I asked him about a girl he told me he was "just friends" with and he told me they just started dating. Right before he canceled on me. All while he continuously complimented me. I don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling. He wasn't even going to tell me he had a girlfriend. So it says a lot about his acting skills. And now he's saying that him having a girlfriend won't effect the way he treats me and he doesn't want our "friendship" to be ruined. Aquantences? Sure. Friends? I don't know but I'm thinking not.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like friends was his intention from the start...

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, he told me he wanted to date me. While he was planning a date with me, he also asked another girl out. I just found out today that he's done that to other girls as well.

• Show All
    • I suppose I could. I won't be mean to him. But I don't think I'll be all buddy buddy with him.

• yeah, that's what I meant

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Me personally I wouldn't be upset with him but you can be and not be friends if u want

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm only upset with him bc he told me he planned to date me. And while he was planning a date with me, he asked the other girl out. Apparently he's done that to other girls too. But I'm the only one he's ever wanted to be "friends" with

Recommended myTakes