How can I make her happy again?

I had an affair with my female best friend. we went to dinner, played PS4 at her house, then had sex. I told her, and she slapped me hard, leaving me with a red mark. in a loud, and angry voice, she told me to never cheat again, or she'll do worse. was that really necessary? I apologized to her a lot of times!

we have no kids by the way and she is refusing me sex.

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you serious?😑, you really just asked was that necessary?, that was sooo necessary that it is not even funny. So you slept with not only your friend but her "best friend", you took her "best friend" out for dinner, then you went to her "best friend's" house to play ps4 and ended up having with her best friends at her best friends house. Then you added "we have no kids by the way and she is refusing me sex" Are you fucking serious? Why in the world would she want to have sex with you after you did all of that?, If the tables were turned would you want to have sex with her?

• No his best friend not hers. No better really because she probably trusted them together. =/

Most Helpful Guy

• Was that necessary? of course!!, Look at what you did, she was expressing her anger towards you. Cheating is not something that is forgivable, you were lucky to get away with this one, learn your lesson from this. Now I doubt she will have sex with you, at least not for a few weeks.

What Girls Said 5

• This is why I don't believe guy and girls can be friends. One of y'all are secretly in love with the other or just want to have friends with benefits. This happens so often it's crazy. Thank god my husband feels the same way. You can be friendly but unless your lover is there you don't spend all that time alone.
    By the way sounds to me you took your bff on a date. You saw it was happening. You shoulda up and left but nope you had to be an asshole.

• I dont think she should've gone that far but I guess thats the only way she found to express how hurt she was. I've been cheated on and I know how hurtful this can be. the only way you could understand her ( if you want to) is just try to imagine being in her shoes? Would you like it? How would you feel? If you really love her you should feel the same. Talk to her about it ask her if she needs some time to figure out if she can forgive you or not, try to win back her trust in all the way you can.

• Just leave her she doesn't deserve to be treated like crap. You make men look bad!

• Make her happy by making her free. Break the fuck up.

• You can't make her happy again obviously.
    Put your self in her shoes...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!