Got cheated and dumped, should we still be friends? Should I take my revenge?

my ex for almost 6 years cheated on me since July, and I did not know till Late September. Late September, she admitted cheating and dumped me. She said she still wish we can be friend after. We still talk nowadays.

after broken up, I went into her email and browsing history. I just found out lots of her dirty secrets. One thing Is that she's out of school... and not going well for the last school year which is a big no to my family. She's still an international student.

I was sad and crying for three weeks straight. I know so does she. I try to think of she think she does not deserve me cuz of school work that made her breaking up with me. That way I don't hate her as much.

Still, I wanted to revenge for cheating by telling her reveal all her dirty secret to her parents. At some degree that's for my revenge and for her own goods.

Should we still be friends? And should I tell her parents?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be friends and don't be so petty as to take revenge. Just end things cleanly and walk away, its the mature thing to do. If you take revenge then this will drag out, she'll get back at you and it will just go on and on.

Walk away and move on, that's the best revenge anyone can give a cheater. have a better life without them.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. She cheated on you and you are talking about being her friend? Do you have ANY self-respect?

2. How does it benefit you to tell her parents? Revenge is a very costly dessert. You become a bad person every time you seek revenge. Tell yourself that you are a better person, and then behave as if you are a better person. You will become. . . a better person!

What Girls Said 2

• Revenge is never worth it. And you obviously don't need to be friends with her. Especially if you're thinking of plotting revenge. She cheated. And then dumped you. Why would you even wanna be friends. I say start the moving on process.

• I can't really say I have sympathy for someone so petty and immature.

What Guys Said 5

• Dude, have some self-respect and erase her from your life.
    Don't take revenge, it's not worth it, just move on, show her who's the adult and who's the kid.

• As hard as it is to bite your tongue,
    Just walk away and count your blessings it wasn't 7+ years and only 6

• Don't be friends with her; as for revenge, you get revenge by getting a hotter girl.

• Taking revenge just makes you a bad person too, in my opinion, and people would consider it childish no matter what happened.

• I want revenge on a lot of people, but as Confucius said "Before you embark on a journey of revenge dig two graves."