If someone says they like you and you're not into them at all?

If someone says they like you and you're not into them at all, would you cont to go out with them alone?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got a guy friend who I met at school, and he's told me a few times that he really likes me. . . but I just don't see him that way. He's a really close friend of mine, and I can still manage to hang out with him, even alone, and nothing happens between us.

It does make me feel kinda bad, though. I already have someone I care about, and sometimes I feel like I shouldn't be so close with my new friend, I feel like it's kind of unfair to him in a way? But meh, I don't know. So far everything's been fine.

What Girls Said 1

• It really depends how comfortable it makes you and how much they like you. If a guy likes me I'll still hang out with him but won't be over friendly and all touchy feely. I also try not to flirt with other guys if he's around. I know people will say they have no rights towards and you're free to do as you wish but I think its kinda harsh.

Try and see things from their viewpoint. If you confessed but were rejected would you want to be around that person? How comfortable would you be?

What Guys Said 1

• depends, are they fun and active? I would do one on one if the person understands that there is nothing more than friendship. You can't mislead her though.