Should I break up with my long distance boyfriend before he comes to see me?

We have been seeing each other for around five months. At first it was very difficult for me, but then I began to focus on school and my future without him in mind. Suddenly my feelings for him have disappeared and I keep thinking I do not want to be in a relatiosnhip anymore. I do not know if it is because I stopped trying to feel anything for him, or I am just tired of this long distance. He is coming over for two week during the holidays. I keep thinking I should wait to sort out my feelings until he comes and see if I still feel like breakin up. On the other hand, I think I only feel like this because I feel guily he already bought a plane ticket to come and visit me. I don't want to feel like I have to act to like him when he visits. I don't know what to do, because I genuinly liked him until about a month ago when I began to focus on things I want to do for my future. He still hasn't figured out what he wants out of his degree or life, etc.

01

What Guys Said 1

• You have been seeing each other for 5 months but it is a LDR. Can you please explain?

• We met while on an exchange program. We were seeing each other for a year, but did not decide to officially be together until the exchange program ended. So its been five months officially together and around three months since we last saw each other in person.

• Your feelings may be rekindled when you see him again. If you want to break up, and apparently it would not be a hostile break up, shouldn't you include him in that decision? The best way to do that is in person.

What Girls Said 0