Why do guys tell a girl she is wonderful after she leaves him?

My boyfriend flaked on me so I dumped him. By text because he acted like a jerk. Then I didn't answer so he starts saying "you are great, pretty, smart and so understanding. I dont know maybe we are too similar"

he never complimented me so much. What the heck? Is he upset I left him?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You dumped him, so he is kissing your ass hoping to get communication back on, maybe... it's a hunch

Most Helpful Girl

• he's maybe trying to get you back... or he's soon going to go into crazy mode

What Guys Said 2

• It happens both ways, I think a better title is, why do people <3. My opinion though is they are scared of being a lone, so when they are jerks then act like that they are trying to just have someone. Or controlive, w/e works for you.

• Wrong number maybe?

• No definitely not.

• What would annoy you?

• A girl that cheated on me that is now my ex trying to act like she is interested in me.

What Girls Said 1

• He could be using that to manipulate you, where you might take him back. Trust your gut and leave him in the past.