Are we broken up?

So me and my boyfriend? got into this big fight three days ago. I'm not going to go into details but we were both equally wrong in the argument, then at one point he said to me he doesn't know if he wants to be with me anymore then said he was going to go to sleep and that he would text me in the morning. So the next day I gave him space and waited for him to text but he never did then that night I texted him saying how sorry I was for how I acted the night before but he never replied. The next morning I texted him again saying how sorry I was again but no reply and haven't texted him since. Are we broken up? I don't know what to do it is driving me insane, we have been together for two years so it really hurts to think that would be the way he ended things. Any advice?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should wait a few more days and see if you get a response. Its a terrible way to end things as you don't get the proper closure but prepare for the worst so your not caught off guard.

What Guys Said 2

• Give it some more time. He might just be venting.

• Give him space. That's what you'd want, if it was you, rigggghhhttt?

What Girls Said 0