Does it mean anything if my ex likes my statuses on Facebook and retweets?

We had a pretty nasty breakup a month ago that ended in him dumping me over text and saying he wanted nothing more to do with me. Neither one of us cheated to my knowledge we broke up over something stupid.

Wanted to know if his social media attention means anything?

1210

Most Helpful Guy

• He dumped you in a text. That reflects a lack of respect for your relationship and immaturity on his part. You "broke up" but he communicates something - vaguely - through social media.

Breaking up means "you go your way and I'll go mine. I'm never going to see you again. Have a nice life." And then you never see each other or talk to each other again.

You were playing at a relationship and now you are playing at breaking up. Whatever happens, it probably won't last but I'm sure you will need to discover that for yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's just trying to get your attention to get u to speak to him first ignore his ass. He got u to do what u r doing now & that's thinking about him. DON'T FALL FOR IT 😊😊😊😊

• This is very true i agree with you some guys are so imature and in desperate in need of attention, DONT FALL FOR IT !! if we really wants you he will man up call you and try to fix. Things with you other than that is bs and u shouldn't be given much thought to what he does!!!

What Guys Said 9

• It doesn't mean anything unless they contact you directly through calls, texts or emails.

• whether it has any meaning or not... i wouldn't read anything into "likes" on social media.

• No not at all. I've even had people I've had a fling with that ended out of nowhere still remain fb friends and like things I post. Doesn't mean shit.

• Was it his stupidity of your? If it was his, he may be attempting to apologize for whatever it was. If it was yours, take a leap of faith and send him a message.

• Both of ours but mostly his. I see where I wasn't the perfect girlfriend but he really messed up and I always have him chances.

• He is an ex... Delete and move on.

• It might mean that he's eager to meet you again

• It means he's retarded. He should move on.

• Poor fool... doesn't know he's playing with fire

• According to the bible, once married always married. Thus if u r with another guy u r sinning in the eyes of the lord., adultery.

• But she's not married. I'm the eyes of The Lord she has done nothing wrong.

But I am curious how your lord works. Does he just pick someone and go "here! Marry!" Or are you allowed to go out and date? If you are, then that's all she's done. So your comment is irrelevant.

• @Hidden_P You are allowed to date according to the Bible. This guy is being really weird and does not speak for God in his statement. Comments like this make Jesus and Christians look bad.

• @homper87, thank you for clarifying. I didn't think it was against the Bible. But I was calling him out deliberately to make him explain himself. Clearly a troll and not a very good one.

What Girls Said 11

• He probably just wants you to keep thinking about him, so he likes your statuses etc as a way to subtly push himself into your life. Considering that he sounds like a douche, he most likely only does it for attention and not because he wants you back.

• I don't know.

• He probably misses you or maybe he just agrees with what you're saying. I guess you should ask yourself if you still have feelings for him and go from there.

• If he was the ass, then maybe he is trying to say sorry in a weird way or rekindle some kind of friendship and didn't like leaving things on bad terms.

• If he wanted nothing more to do with you then you both should block and unfriend each other.

• He isn't over you.

• he isn't over it maybe, but too afraid to just reach out directly

• Nope, i kind of do the same thing. I dont even pay attention when i like things

• it probably means he wants to see you again

• Depends on what kind of guy he is (his personality) you know him better than anyone