Was Your Decision to Break Up Your Own Mistake?

Have you ever broken up with someone only to realise it was a mistake further down the line? Were you so controlled by your own ego you were convinced your ex would suffer and you would move on quickly, only for you to become the hurt party? If so, how long did it take for you to realise and regret? What was / is the outcome?

• Within days
  • After one week
  • Afrer two weeks
    Vote C
  • After three weeks
    Vote D
  • After one month
    Vote E
  • After two months+
    Vote F

24

Most Helpful Guy

• you are missing the never option.

Everything happens for a reason and it should stay that way if you want true love and happiness you must move on and read your own intuitions. Not the one that tells you of of all the good times weighing the bad.

real love should have no bad to make you decide it is better to move on without someone. those feelings at the time is what was right. for whatever reason.

People are who they are. Never hope or assume that someone should or would have changed. Just because you are not involved anymore doesn't make the stuff that made you part disappear .

Most Helpful Girl

• nope. no regrets. i broke up with 2 men and thank goodness i did. i just wanna add though that it is the hardest thing to do and i never want to do it again. i feel disgusting just thinking about it.

they were both great, but if i had held on any longer i knew i would have been in a lot of danger.

What Guys Said 3

• Where is the never option. People I break up with get way too many chances to shape up

• I've never regretted my past break ups.

• never been in a relationship and NOT interested in one...

What Girls Said 1

• I felt regret like 10 minutes after and still feeling regret a month later. I know I only feel this regret because I have an empty space in my life that he used to occupy. I really cared for him and I did love him, but it seemed like he never had the same feelings for me.