I want to break up with my girlfriend, but it's only been 3 weeks and I don't want to hurt her?

there's nothing wrong with her, it's me. the first week and a half were fine, but then recently i noticed that everytime we hang out, I get home, and I just don't want to text her or see her. and then the next morning, I question why I'm dating her and consider just breaking it off. I'm only 17, but she's my first ever girlfriend. but it's only been 3 weeks and I'm already having these thoughts? I'm taking this as a sign to break up with her. but, I dont really want to hurt her and I want to stay just friends afterwards with her. so what should I do and what should I say to her?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell her you think you are better as friends than anything else. Do it while you are this new to the relationship so she doesn't develop any deeper feelings.

What Guys Said 1

• Say what you feel with honesty. Be gentle in doing so. But think about it carefully first.