I dnow why my ex boyriend has broken up with me his just ignoring me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well, if it's over, then it's over. It's better for you to try to move on because if he broke up with you, he probably doesn't want to continue the relationship and it won't be good for you to be stuck in the past.

What Girls Said 1

• Did he break up with you out of the blue? Some detail would help you getting the answers you want.

• I took him on a holiday to paris with me out of love we went there and he suddenly change he was acting very weriod and he was starting arguments with me he called me naive when we got back to our destination he broke up with me without telling i contacted after a few days he was ignoring me and everything i took him 5days to reply he went off at me and said I don't like the way you dress you dress like a super model he was very insecure all the time around me he will get jealous very quick and starting telling me off then i would fight back i still love him and all we have been dating for 7months