Am I being bullied?

I think I'm being bullied, or maybe just taken the mick out of, by a few guys in my class at college. Basically, the other day at college, one boy asked if I had a boyfriend, I said no, he asked why, I said because I'm ugly, he said I'm not. Then throughout the day he kept calling me 'gorgeous'. (I'm the complete opposite). During one lesson, according to my best friend, he was apparently calling 'gorgeous' to me to ask for a pen, but I didn't hear that, and during the same lesson I caught him looking at me and then he winked and smiled, and later on he walked past and put his finger under my chin and said 'gorgeous' so I asked his friend if he was joking and he said no why would he be. During another, he said 'come and sit next to me gorgeous' and yesterday, as me and about 4 other people were walking out of the classroom, at the last second he shouted 'bye (my name)' to make it clear he was speaking to me.

I know it doesn't sound like he's being nasty, but I've got no self confidence, I've never had a boyfriend, and I'm far from 'gorgeous'. I can't make myself believe that he's genuinely just being nice, I'm convinced him and his friends are just making fun of me. Am I just being paranoid, or are they taking the mick?
+1 y
I'd like as many opinions as possible, please. Thanks.
Am I being bullied?
2
2