Its been 3-4 months since my ex broke up with me and I recently just saw him and he completely avoided me. Why?

I saw him from a distance and I know he saw me because we made eye contact for a split second and he suddenly turned his head and kept walking. We were not crossing paths or anything, but it was at a large gathering. I was extremely surpised to see him, but he just completely like almost ran off. I almost feel like it was childish because I could imagine myself saying hi to him. What happened was he broke up with me becasue I wouldn't have sex with him yet and immediately I removed him from facebook. So I'm thinking he feels lower than I. What do you guys make of this?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• When it's over, it's over... There's no need to say hi or hug or make small talk... it's not like you guys left each other on the best of terms... And I'm sure there's a bit more to the story, but in any case it sounds like to me is that he may be embarrassed perhaps even have feelings of a love loss, really kind of hard to say without knowing all of the intimates involved... But one thing is apparent, and that is he wishes to avoid you, childish or not... It's over and some people just wish to avoid confrontations with ex's in which they have to pretend to be OK with you and whatever happened :/

• I am leaning with this after reading why he brushed you off, he feels embarrassed

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just he doesn't want to keep contact. Maybe he is still mad but who knows.

What Guys Said 1

• If I saw my previous girlfriend in public I would turn around and avoid her as well. If I couldn't stand her as a girlfriend I wouldn't be able to stand her as a person.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!