They won't split now that they have a baby on the way will they?

Cos it's all so exciting starting a family...
They are both 30 years old... Been together for 8 years... Lived together for 3 years... They are not engaged...

A year ago I overheard them fighting... Yelling at each other... He was trying to help her eat the right food (she is very overweight)... And she was getting upset... Then it turned into an all out brawl... Doors were slamming... She was yelling at him, "I'm nearly 30, I want a baby now!"

Now they have announced on facebook that they are expecting a child...
Wtf?
Have they sorted out their problems or did she just demand a child?

he will at least stay until the kids are older hey?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, having a baby doesn't bring couples closer together. Having a baby magnifies any problems in a relationship. Yes, some people will stick around for the new child but a new baby doesn't make an unhappy relationship happier. It makes an unhappy relationship even more miserable. If you in an unhappy relationship, please don't have a child. Then instead of two unhappy people there will be three.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A baby shouldn't be the glue of a relationship. If it is, everyone will suffer.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• What makes a good marriage or relationship isn't a baby. Its honesty, trust, respect, love, compassion, compatibility. If some of those aren't there a baby will only complicate things further

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell no. A baby is not something to be entered into lightly. If anything, a baby amplifies disagreements the couple might have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Children do not have magic relationship-fixing powers.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, babies are probably what drive those couples apart. You have to have a good base to support a kind. Those couples that split when the kid is 5 started having trouble before the kid was born

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he won't leave her.

0|0
    0|0
  • What baby does it a relationship is STRESS it. If a relationship does not have a sound foundation, a baby can just make matters worse.

0|0
    0|0
    • does *to a relationship

• No... adding a baby to a failing relationship is the worst possible thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Again. Asking this over and over will net you the same responses.

0|0
    0|0
  • If couples stayed together after the kids were born, we wouldn't have custody battles and child support.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• That's a tough question, I don't think they would break up right after a baby but if the relationship is not a healthy one to begin with, no telling if they will break up or not. If it's healthy and they are happy together they would probably stay together. I don't think he would have a baby with her in the first place if he wanted to break up with her. I wouldn't worry too much. Cheers!

~Panda Graciosa

0|0
    0|0
  • You keep asking this because you are the side girl wanting him back.

My answer to you is, rarely does a side girl ever become the main woman. He may play with you but he will never leave his girl for you

You have to move on with your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate to say it, but some guys do leave after baby is born... for whatever reason. It's definitely not right, and I guess it depends on individual circumstances really. Either way, if a guy is gonna get a girl pregnant then he should be planning to stay by her and the baby's side and support them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No he won't

0|0
    0|0
  • A baby can either bring you guys together or tear you guys apart.
    Its different for every couple.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... Keep on asking this question.
    There is nothing that can keep a guy with a girl other than love and in some cases money. No baby, no earthquake and no greater power.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are bleeding!

I cannot tolerate this post anymore.

Please quit spamming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop spamming already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, you need to atop obsessing over them.

You asked this more than two times.

They are married, they are having a baby, and they are happy too.

Arguments happen in relationships.

Relax

Leave them be and move on with your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • probably not... kids dont make a relationship better they make it harder...

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;