What is he thinking? What should I do?

My boyfriend wanted to break up with me because he thinks that we would not work. We're not meant to be. He lost feelings and he don't want to fix the issues. He gave up. However, at the end, he said he decided to figure to breakup with me or not after our vacation trip which is coming up in couple days. Since we've been under a lot of negative stuff for the past year, this trip might help to turn things over. I paid for the vacation for his birthday (keep in mind- i can cancel it/he knows that too). During this time, he's being hot and cold big time. On Saturday he was all lovey dovey and on Sunday, can't even look at me in the eyes and don't want to hold my hand in public- being extremely cold. I was upset obviously because of that so I didn't really talk much. I asked him if you're still planning to break up with me, he said don't know will decide after trip. After that, we had a little converation about our relationship and after that, he seemed mad at me for something. We live together, we went to bed, he was sleeping on the edge of the bed. Before he went to bed, i asked him if he's driving me to work, he said i don't know we'll see in the morning. In the morning, I woke him up couple times. First time, i saw him getting up, turning his heads towards me and opened his eyes, I thought he was awake and i asked him what he's mad at. He was like "what's your problem i'm sleeping". I woke him up couple of times to see if he's driving me to work because he kept on saying "I DON'T KNOW". He then swore and said to me "F*** OFF, stop F***king waking me up". I told him i just want to know if you're driving me to work, he said "NO! F***king keep on waking me up F*** OFF". Some of my friends told me he's just keeping you around because he wants the free trip. My mom thinks that he's making it a bit obvious. But at times, I don't see it fully that way. What do you guys think? Should i just cancel the trip and break up with him?
What is he thinking? What should I do?
Add Opinion