What is he thinking? What should I do?

My boyfriend wanted to break up with me because he thinks that we would not work. We're not meant to be. He lost feelings and he don't want to fix the issues. He gave up. However, at the end, he said he decided to figure to breakup with me or not after our vacation trip which is coming up in couple days. Since we've been under a lot of negative stuff for the past year, this trip might help to turn things over. I paid for the vacation for his birthday (keep in mind- i can cancel it/he knows that too). During this time, he's being hot and cold big time. On Saturday he was all lovey dovey and on Sunday, can't even look at me in the eyes and don't want to hold my hand in public- being extremely cold. I was upset obviously because of that so I didn't really talk much. I asked him if you're still planning to break up with me, he said don't know will decide after trip. After that, we had a little converation about our relationship and after that, he seemed mad at me for something. We live together, we went to bed, he was sleeping on the edge of the bed. Before he went to bed, i asked him if he's driving me to work, he said i don't know we'll see in the morning. In the morning, I woke him up couple times. First time, i saw him getting up, turning his heads towards me and opened his eyes, I thought he was awake and i asked him what he's mad at. He was like "what's your problem i'm sleeping". I woke him up couple of times to see if he's driving me to work because he kept on saying "I DON'T KNOW". He then swore and said to me "F*** OFF, stop F***king waking me up". I told him i just want to know if you're driving me to work, he said "NO! F***king keep on waking me up F*** OFF". Some of my friends told me he's just keeping you around because he wants the free trip. My mom thinks that he's making it a bit obvious. But at times, I don't see it fully that way. What do you guys think? Should i just cancel the trip and break up with him?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I say cancel the trip. If you guys are on the verge of a break up and he is giving you mixed signals than I think the trip should be the last of your priorities. Especially if you are the one paying for it and he is telling you that he will decide after the trip if he wants to be with you or not. It is stupid for him to think he can make you gamble your hard earned money on a relationship where he's only being nice so he can use you. Break ups are hard and nobody wants to believe that they are being used, but from the sound of what you posted I believe you need to watch out from him.

• He's giving me a lot of mixed signals. One day he's all lovey dovey and next day, totally opposite. He didn't even send me a text message apologizing and I think he's mad at me for something but not saying it.

• Anybody giving you mixed signals is sketchy. If you invest your time and money on someone, invest it on someone u can trust. Right now you dont know what to expect from him so you can't trust him

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know him or all the details of your relationship, but I believe he'll cut things off after this trip. It's best to cancel it, or, hell, go on it yourself. Right now you have something he wants, and he knows leaving would mean no trip. Take that away and you'll see where his true intentions are. This, of course, is easier said than done, but he shouldn't get one last free ride before he packs his bags. It's not an easy decision to make, and it certainly won't be the last, so start now. Put your foot down and tell him enough is enough — get out.

Good luck to you!

• I think you should take a friend or your mom and take the time to get over him... It sounds like he is done with you to be honest.

I am sorry though because he sounds like he's fairly moody and mean. My boyfriend used to be the same way. I suggest you move out and enjoy the break...

• Yes! Cancel the trip. It shouldn't take all your money on a trip to find out if he loves you or not. Break up with him now. Do you have somewhere else to live? Is there a lease with your name on it?