Last final good bye to ex?

I'm just going to send this message

Delete him from my friends.

Let me know what you think.

Here is a link if you want to know more background information.

link

This is by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I've never felt so much pain in my life. The thing is I guess I'd never lost anyone that meant so much to me before. The truth is its torture. I hate waking up in the middle of night thinking about you. And all I can think about is, how much of a mistake this feels like. I wish I didn't love you. I wish I didn't miss you, but I do, and everyday it kills me inside to know that you don't care anymore, and that I'm never going to see you. I'm never going to speak to you again. I have never loved anyone so much. And I know I look pathetic, and your trying every bit in your might to listen to your friends, to be and to do and to say what they are saying you should do. I know I hurt you in the past, and I apologize. You just made me a happier person, and I know there are not any words that can express the way that I am truly feeling right now. I gave everything that I had to give. I've done every possible thing I could do to try and save this relationship. I failed sadly.

The truth is, I know we're never going to see each other again. When you said you still wanted to talk, I don't think you meant it. Everything down to my last bone in my body says and feels to me like this is the last thing I want to do, but I guess you know that already. You were my best friend, and I loved laughing with you, and hearing about your life. I loved you for you, and being able to spend time with you while I could. I will always look back with regret. Regret, that I managed to lose the person I loved in the process. We could have been happy in the end, but now we'll never know.

I know this feeling one day will pass, as it probably has for you. I'm thankful for the fond memories I had with you during these past two years. All I can say for now is goodbye. I know I never had the chance to do so in person, although I wish we had. I wish you best of luck to you in your life, and I hope you are truly happier now, and throughout the rest of your life. Goodbye and farewell. (This will be the last of our communication. I will no longer contact you any further.)

Should I send it?
How does it sound?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Hey, where can I meet a girl like you? haha, seriously though...I know where you're coming from, I could copy and paste this and send it to my ex and it would apply every single bit. Here's my opinion and take it if you wish, or not. It sounds to me like you've contributed a lot into the relationship. In the end he still chose to end it with you. You've probably have heard this a million times already but why do you want someone who doesn't want to be with you?

I've deleted ex off friendslist, Facebooks, phone numbers, etc...I honestly don't talk to any of them anymore. Why be with someone who hurt you so much and put you through this pain you're feeling. To be honest, a final goodbye probably won't change the situation.

• Maybe its a good thing. I recently got my heartbroken (2days abter 1 yr. anv.) and now that I have his Facebook I check up on him and it kills me every time to see that he's moved on and never really cared about me.

• You know if it's been a week since you've called him and he hasn't called back that's probably a sign. Your dad is right in the sense that if he wants to call, he'll make the effort. Think of it this way, people, in regardless of gender make the effort to call back for say a job interview. Why should this be any different? I know it's hard and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think it's best to move on. If he comes back and you're in a situation where you can get something going again

• Then by all means. But I wouldn't hold my breath. I think you've put in more than your share of the effort to making it work and the rest is up to him. It is what it is at the end of the day. And you probably know this already, each time I've felt I could never meet someone better, I always do. Ask anyone.

What Girls Said 0