Ex problems, help?

I have been seeing my ex lately. It has been a while since I seen her. Everytime I see her, she pretends to be on her phone. I seriously have move on with the break up. The break up was mutual, but she pushed for it more. Recently her friends have been asking me question that has to the with my realtionshop status. I saw her at the gym once, but she booked it. While nothing seem to bothered me, I just continue with my workout. Opinions?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be here, dear, she has set her own buds up to maybe Find Out... My relationship status.
    It wouldn't be a big thing if you just said "Hi" to her and did a bit of chit chat. Sometimes "I have been seeing my ex lately," this is Fate at its Finest, telling you to what may even be in your own heart and that is to Find Out... How she is doing lately?
    Sure, you both maybe 'Moved on' but with you writing here, dear, you may have Not totally 'Moved on' and her neither, as she plays some head games to maybe get your attention or make you believe she is in some sort Of... Relationship status when on the cell phone.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest you simply ignore her for the time being. You don't really need to do anything since you're content in your life. If she wants something to change, she's going to need to engage you eventually, unless you want something to happen, in which case you need to actually say hello. It feel like this is just a big game with her and her friends, so stop talking to them about your relationship status.

What Girls Said 2

• just dont pay her any mind. she obviously doesn't want to rekindle anythign or talk, so just be the same way she is being. not all exes turn into friends, so ur not doing anything wrong at all by not being her friend. u just gotta do whats best fo you :)

• I haven't said anything to her since our breakup. I don't plan on being friends. she's the one who wanted to be friends. I just want her to be happy like how I am.

• it seems you still care about her, if not, i dont know why you post the question here.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!