I want him back! What now?

Again, I'm sixteen and he's nineteen. Been dating for 3 months now. Everything was going fine until last night. He was getting ready to go out, and he asked me if I wanted to go to the party, but I declined, I was tired and on top of that didn't feel like finding anything to wear. So as he's putting he is heading out I tell him playfully, "Behave" and he asks me "What is that supposed to mean?" it all started from there it went from me simply laying down the rules with dancing to us arguing about some really good friend of mine who's a guy and his really good friends who's a girl. We went back and forth for a while until he said that he was tired of us arguing about the same thing all the time, me being a jealous girl. I can't help my jealous and this has never happened to me with any other guy where I feel insecure about myself when I see him talking to other girls. I mostly think I might be because most of the girls he talks to are his age and older, except me. So anyway after he says that he's tired of it I say "So what are you gonna do about it" I really didn't mean it as testing him which is how he tool it he said "Look please don't test me" and he said "Let me go, because obviously this isn't going to work out" and I said "No don't try to twist this back on me if you wanna break up then you do it." He says "No I'm not about to just dump you like that, just do it" and I started yelling because here I was walking on string, wondering if we were gonna break up that night, so after yelling for a few minutes I said "So are you gonna do it or what?" and he said "You know what were through" and that was it. I was in total shock which I still am. I know its not what he really wanted but I feel like if I call ill be right back to square one when we argued about me always having to be the one to call and make up...I want him back!,So what now?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it a few days, collect you thoughts and figure out what you really really want before you do anything. Make sure he is something you want before you call. Maybe both of you two need a good break, it could help a lot from what I'm reading. If after two days you still feel you need him and you see him in your future call him and tell him that your just really jealous and it just upsets you that he is going to a party where you won't be and he can do whatever he wants. But also tell him that you trust him and you know he would never do anything to hurt you like cheating. Because from what you wrote it, it could sound like you told him not to cheat, I know that's not what you were meaning to say but that's how it could be perceived and that's probably how he saw it. In a relationship you need trust and that's something you seem to be lacking. Gather your tears and don't spill them everything will work out for the best whether he is there or not. Good Luck and I'm sorry about all this.

What Guys Said 1

• Stop being jealous already.

What Girls Said 2

• well.. the way I look to this problem is that you're the cause of it. I mean stop being hard on him come on he already asked you out but you declined. I mean you guys didn't have to jump on conclusions just like that. You really need to call him and make up with each other cause this ain;t a serious problem. I'm sure he'll understand.

• He doesn't want you back.