Boyfriend cheated on me with multiple women for three years. How do I torture him?

I've been dating a guy for three years. Over the course of these years I truly believed he was my best friend and I thought we were very close. We were talking of engagement and preparing to live together. Imagine my surprise as his ex fiance starts messaging me over facebook, sending me screenshots of sexual texts messages he sent to her over the course of our entire relationship.

Whats more is there were five other girls, three of which I know personally and have met before through him, thinking they were his friends/ dating his guy friends.

There were no red flags. He would let me use his phone, leave his facebook logged in, text and call me throughout the day. I trusted him so much.

He admits to all of this now. He cries and tells me he has a "problem". He claims to have always loved me and I don't buy a word of it. I want him to remain as miserable as possible for as long as possible. I want him to feel what I feel. What do I do?

1827

Most Helpful Guy

• Unbelievable!. He was cheating on you this whole time and he managed to cover it so well, but you see the truth comes out one day in some way or the other. I can totally understand your feelings, I can understand your anger, frustration. Are you thinking about revenge? do you want to do the same thing he did to you?

Well, let me tell you that you are not wrong to want revenge or get back at him, but then revenge is a personal choice and it involved planning, time and effort so just think are you willing to devote your time in trying to take revenge from him?

Moreover let's say you do that, what difference will be between you and him? Anyway that's totally your choice. Let me also tell you and I am sure you know this, cheating is an unforgivable act, and it is never justified.

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way to make him feel miserable is giving him the cold shoulder, cutting him out of your life entirely and moving on without uttering another word. So, don't respond to his messages, calls or pleads. Don't even read them. Delete them, delete his number, remove him on all your social media accounts and finally block him. It'll silently tell him that he has absolutely zero control over you and that he has ruined the relationship the two of you had, to the point of you never wanting to speak to him or see his face again.
    If you respond to anything, you'll just be giving him the attention he wants from you, even if you tell him to stay away or to not contact him anymore. You don't owe him a single word and if you keep 100% silent, that will hit him harder than anything else.

What Guys Said 26

• You don't do it. You dump him and move on. The moment you will start torturing him is the moment you're as much a bitch as he is an asshole and you will have no one's sympathy.

• You walk away from him.

1. If you stay in his life to punish him, then you are giving up more of your life to him. Don't you have better things to do with your time?

2. Punishing him will not make you feel better.

3. If you punish him, then he can say to himself, "Okay. I paid the price so I'm off the hook now."

4. Ask yourself if you want to be a person controlled by love or a person controlled by hate.

• By cutting him off entirely and moving on with your life. Sinking to his level doesn't accomplish anything. Work on being happy instead.

• Just move on. Be the bigger person and leave him completely. Because clearly he still wants to stay with you so leaving him is torture enough

• Tell them all you have aids

• Leave him, cut that pig from your life, simply break up with him. He will get his karma soon enough. I'am really sorry this had to happen to you, he not a true man

• Leave. Losing you will be torture enough without some childish 'revenge' plot.

• if you only Care about him suffering, Stay with him. Sounds like you deserve each other

• haha you need to just leave him. It will be hard, but you have to find a more loyal dick

• Flirt with as many guys as you can. Blow a few as well if you have to. You're probably sexy as hell. I'm sure you can get any guy you want.

• Cut off his penis lol.

• Dump him and cut him completely out of your life permanently.

• Go cold turkey on him... He is a dirtbag

• Just break with him and find another guy.

• Leave him, outside of that nothing else

• why u looking to torture him..

just move on..

• Cheat on him back, or break up with him. As a matter of fact, do both.

• leave his sad a**

• you don't, you just break it off.

• Do it with a black guy

• Start cheating on him with three different guys, i'll volunteer to go first!

• Just break up with him and find someone who makes you happy, that will be torture enough for him to see you happy with someone else.

• Kick his butt to the curb n go Friends With Benifits less drama from what i hear

• You can't force someone to feel what they're incapable of feeling. I'd settle for trying to get him fired for worst thing ever kinda punishment. "She took me jarb!"

• You just avoid all contact with him.

• Go sleep with another guy and show that douchebag

What Girls Said 17

• Just dump the jerk. Go find someone who makes you happy and won't cheat on you. Show him what he could have had is long gone.

• Leave him. Period. You would really be torturing yourself by staying with him and trying to torture him. Unless your wanting an open relationship? He needs to grow up, and the more you allow him to do what he is doing, the more he will accept it within himself and think his behavior is ok and will always be forgivin. There are so many nice men out there..

• I totally understand wanting revenge, but maybe the best revenge would be you moving on with your life and forgetting that he ever existed.

• You start by not stooping to his level. You break up with him and move on with your life, because the moment you start plotting revenge against him, you become just as much of a jerk as he was.

• The best way to get back at him is to move on forget him and be happy!

• You're only going to make yourself more miserable. You leave his ass and move on with your life.

• no amount of keying his car and slashing his tires and making out with random guys at the party you Both went to (that would actually help a little bit) but you got to be happy. I know it's hard being that you two were so serious and I know it sounds stupid but if he sees you with your new boyfriend or just your girls and you are talking to guys and smiling and laughing. it will kill him from the inside out to see you this happy

• Are u dumb?

• By walking away and not giving it a second thought.

• act like everything you ever told him was a lie, succeed in life, never let him see you're hurt

• Leave him?

• You know what the best "torture" is? Forgive him and act like it doesn't effect you at all. Just move on and block him from your life.

• Burn his shit to the ground and roast marshmallows with the flames! Just kidding. Arson is a federal crime and you don't wanna do time I'm thinking.

• Take him back but look for a better boyfriend out there then leave him after a few months. Even if you don't find one, still leave him. But this is risky.

• FUCK THAT GUY. You need to value yourself enough to walk the fuck away and don't ever call him again. Seriously. Have some self love.

• Fuck one of his friends

• Please don't take revenge by sleeping with someone else as in cheating back.

Don't give yourself the same label as him. Not worth it.

Just delete him from your life.

✌❤