How to get payback on this guy?

I have a friend who was in an unhappy marriage, and met a guy who convinced her to have an affair. He confessed he fell in love with her and over time she fell for him too. A few months in, her husband found out and the guy freaked out bailed. Since then she has found out he lied about many things, and wonders if he ever really loved her. Now she is heartbroken, angry, and depressed as she is in the middle of a divorce and also lost this other guy. It seems really unfair that she is going through all this and he walks away and lives his life as though nothing happened when he was partially responsible. What can I do to help give this guy some payback? I wish I could expose him for the scumbag he is.
Yes, I know she did wrong too; please refrain from putting her down. Trust me she is going through a lot herself.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry what happened to your friend. You need to focus on the positive and get your friend to work out though all her issues though the divorce. Stop thinking about the guy who helped her cheat and focus on helping your friend though this really difficult time. I know you want to get this guy back, and trust me I've felt my fair share of revenge, but no matter what you do to this guy, it won't fix your friends marriage, it won't change him, and you'll still feel bad about the whole situation, possibly feeling worse that you invested so much time in someone who doesn't deserve the effort. Please, help your friend. Divorce is terrible so offer your friend that support.

What Guys Said 8

• She is responsible for what she is going through. Getting "revenge" on him won't change anything that she is going through. She got down and wrestled with a pig; when she got up, she was covered with mud. Moral of the story: don't wrestle with pigs.

• im amazed how no one actually gave advice that this wife should try to work on her marriage instead of giving up for divorce or taking revenge of the other guy.
    so the husband isn't hurting? isn't he the one that got cheated on?
    so now the husband should get revenge on his wife and the other guy?
    so this is how things work recently in our doomed societies?
    is the husband abusive? does he hit her? does he cheat on her? is the husband that bad that she can't even think of fixing and working on her marriage?

• Your friend made a choice, a really, really bad choice. Who cares what this guy did? this is the problem with society today, don't take ownership that she fucked up and try to pin the blame elsewhere. I mean seriously, what kind of person did she think a guy who would coax a woman to cheat with him is going to really be? It's like dating someone who is cheating on their spouse with you and then you end up surprised when they cheat on you.

Let it go, this was her stupid choice for hooking up with this idiot.

• The sad thing is, is that the guy was doing what he wanted to do. He was trying to get some poon and she gave it to him. He said he loved her because he wanted it. If I was her husband I would of kicked her out in the street if I found out about another guy. Unfortunately with the way these courts are these dates she'll probably still get half of everything. Ridiculous.

• She got what she deserved. What about the husband? Isn't it unfair for him? Where's the sadness or justice for him? Anyway, you could see if he has an online profile or facebook and post a description of what he did and warn people.

• Make a fake Whatsapp or sum and put hi name and pic Lol then make up a bunch of shit and let someone pretend to be him and say that he has herpes or some fucked up disease and post screen shots everywhere and roast his ass Lol. I hope that helps

• she's married I think she payed the cost playing behined her husband. Why she didn't ask for divorce then follow the guy?

• That's not fair. You cheated as well and it's only fair that you both of you just forget about each other.

• First of all, it wasn't me.
      Second, I don't think it's fair that he knowingly slept with a married woman and while her life falls apart his life is completely unchanged.

• I meant more because she is getting divorced, which is affecting her living situation, money, kids, etc. Her friends and family are dragged into this.

• You know how it is, you reap what you sow.

What Girls Said 2

• The thing is what's done is done, yes she chose to be in the affair, however that other male has no other obligations and doesn't owe her anything really. She's heart broken and he's avoiding that, he has every right to, as should she should get on with her life, try to mend her mistakes even if it won't go back to normal she has to live her life the way she wants. She only gets one life.

• I think it's a double standard to act like he didn't do anything wrong. I don't think it's ok for him to break up a family, and you should hear all the lies that have come out. The thing is, I think he lies to everyone and this is how he operates. That's why I wish something could put him in his place and prevent him from screwing over more people in the future.

• Tell her to move on with her life. It's hard but she can do it