Girls, why do some girls make sure that the guy feels miserable after they had a breakup?

i recently broke up with someone, and she's constantly posting statuses on facebook calling me a jackass and abusing me indirectly in all possible ways. why is she doing this?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Because she's hurting. Getting dumped is a very painful thing to go through and some people literally lose it cause they don't know how to cope with being left alone.

What Girls Said 4

• Because she was way too immature to be in a relationship in the first place. Classy girls do not air their dirty laundry on Facebook.

• Well it certainly shows what a narrow escape you had.. She showing just how totally immature she is.

• She's an idiot. Block her and save yourself the stress.

• :/ Did you break her heart or screw her over?

• i don't know what i did wrong... i was always with her.. it was just that i had certain dreams and i wanted to study more after college.. and she broke up with me for that

• Sounds like you guys had a miscommunication but for whatever reason, she really took it to heart.