What does it mean if my ex-boyfriend responds to text messages immediately but doesn't continue the conversation?

My boyfriend broke up with me and it was a very confusing, cut-off relationship sort of break up. We're both really invested in the same club and show up to all the events, so we see each other all the time. He recently was getting people to sign his petition to run for president and he completely skipped over me to sign. I texted him telling him if he wanted another signature and that even though we weren't together didn't mean I don't think he would be a good president. Thereafter, he texted back saying that he had already gotten all the sigs he needed and that he didn't mean anything by not coming up to me and that he didn't get a lot of other people's sigs but thank you. He did this with a lot of exclamation points (which he rarely used even when texting during relationship)

Anyway, a week or so later, my friend was looking through his profile on my fb and she "accidentally" unfriended him without my permission so I resent the friend request. He reaccepted the friend request and I sent "accident. sorry for inconvenience" and he replied with a "no trouble"

So, my question to you is, does this seem more like he's just being courteous and politely responding? Or are there still feelings? I really miss him and I want him to come back, but I also feel like I overanalyze the things he does. I want a new perspective.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• courteous. Its nice he still has respect etc for you at such a level. I think you should try and move on for now and see what happens.