Guys, how long did it take for you to get back together with your ex-girlfriend and what made you realize that you made a mistake?

My boyfriend broke up with me and it was very confusing and cut-off. He just didn't want to talk to me at all about what was bothering him and he just ended it after half a year of being together. I really care for him and miss him and I know that the relationship is over, but I can't help but have a little bit of hope. It's been a month and a half since the break up and I've done my best not to contact him but we do go to the same club and see each other at least 2-4 times a week for long periods of time. So, guys, if you ever did get back together with your girlfriend, why did you get back together, how did you get back together, and how long did it take for you to do all of this?

1

What Guys Said 1

• I still have feelings for my ex after 4 years, and I've been with other girls since her. I'm thinking of trying to get back in touch with her and trying to see if there is anything still there on her end, but I doubt it. It's a sucky situation, just have to hope the feelings go away on their own.