What should I do?

So I was talking to a guy in Florida and I live 15hrs away. We were talking for four month and things were going great. We would always text, call, and Skype. Even after getting to know him I went on vacation down there to meet him because we both agreed on meeting each other. Well after I came back home we started to have problems, and I don't know if it was the distance or what. But he kept on saying that it killed him to not to be here for me since I was going through a hard time at that time. While this was going on I felt like I was pushing him away but In a way he satrted to push me away too. After a month of fighting for what was left he decided he wanted to better his life and get him all straight first. He told me that when ever or if I move there we could try again. But then for a month I would message him to keep small talk to see how he was doing, but then when I asked him if he was seriouse about trying again then he said that he was talking to someone else. After that I have been doing the no contact rule. But then it's hard because I'll check to see who's viewed my story and then once in a while I'll see his name as one of the viewers. I don't know what this means I feel like I'm thinking to much into this, but we didn't end on bad terms it's just that I never really messaged him back... But for some odd reason I still have hope that one day we will meet again and I don't know why I feel this way. But then again I feel like if he cared he wouldn't be quick to look for someone else.. I want to wait and get done with school, but then I don't know if I should. Because if he thought I was worth it then he would wait to.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• LDR is One of the Hardest to Have and to Hold of any here, dear, and I, for One, can tell you First hand all about it.
    Nearly 5 years ago, a man from Egypt had found me on Fb and we had started a whirlwind romance by chance. After getting to know him and his lovely family better, I then flew off to the magical land of Cairo where I stayed for 30 days. After returning home, I then flew back over, and we ended up tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I remained there awhile, learning how to be a Muslim's wife and with many Time... Strife.
    I am back in the states now, and with Many ups and downs, Breakups and Makeups, we fought to Keep our marriage and relationship together like two birds of a feather, that found us those hard Times... Not sticking together. I blame myself a lot for this. I ended up cheating on him, thinking the grass was going to be greener on the other side of the female fence for in the end, I ruined a lot of things with him and the family.
    Because now especially the Middle East is so bad, I have not gone back over. However, he has begged me to come and live with him and try and make a go of it, even though it is difficult on my own end to get him here.
    You and your own friend are a stone's throw away, I say, and at least Not half way around the world. But what I see is him Not really into the LDR and perhaps if someday, one day, the time was right and you Both were available and you were able to 'Meet again' under other Better circumstances, it would tell you then That... It would be meant to be.
    He probably figured that '15 hours' was along ways away, but my own husband Never gave up with the idea that we were A... Stone's throw away or Two hearts that would never Break away.
    It takes two special people to be in this kind of relationship... There is always one who is the hero and the other who is a quitter.
    Move on and focus on you now. If he misses you enough and cares enough about you, he will be back.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you Paris 13. It's just really hard to see him hove on so fast and act like nothing ever happened, but then he'll randomly look at my snap chat stories off and on. So I don't know of that's to see if I'm doing ok or not. I want to look at his to see how he's doing, but then I'm afraid going to see something on there that I don't want to see that'll upset me. I even got it to where I can't see anything he posts on fb but I'm still his friend on there. Thank you for the advice. It's just really confusing of how he would some time check up on me in a way to see how I'm doing.

• Yesw, I see no harm in that, that would be nice. xx

• But then a part of me says just to leave it alone and that If he really wanted to then he would come around.