Would you break up with your boyfriend if he makes you feel lonely?

I'm not in a relationship, i'm curious
Like you barely see him because he is busy at work. And always leave right after sex because hee needs to work. He always get calls from work and rarely call you etc

would you break up with him even if you are in love?

76

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't waste time with someone who's not available fore you. You deserve better and there are plenty of guys who would make you their priority, make you feel loved and wanted, will cuddle after sex (or at least roll over, pass gas, and fall asleep next to you in bed :-P hehe)

What Guys Said 5

• If any girl made me feel like this then in a heart beat, because love is not one sided, so if they loved you, then you wouldn't feel like that and they would never treat you this way either, so why waste valuable time with the wrong one when surely even a day with the right one is better than a life time with the wrong one? x

• I think if you feel as though you need more time with a boyfriend or girlfriend and they are unavailable then sure that is a fair reason to break up

relationships require time and energy. for some people a partner who is always busy may work for them but others it may not. if it doesn't work for that person and leaves them feeling alone then yes they should feel as though they can break up with that person and find someone who has more time to put into a relationship

• Let me switch genders here, because I'm a straight male, and can't have a 'boyfriend'.

If my girlfriend made me feel lonely, I'd try to sort out thee matter, to the maximum extent possible. Breaking up would be the very last option, if nothing else works. But I'm pretty confident that we would be able to sort things out, if that happened! :)

• yes.
    part of the reason I just broke up with my girlfriend of the last 8 months is that I only saw her 1x a week, 2 if I was lucky. And sometimes that was only for 3 or so hrs. We live about 40 miles away so during traffic, that is an hour drive.
    now, there were a LOT of other issues, but that is a big one. If I love or care about someone, I want to see them.

• the man is a hard worker! you sound like a selfish bitch

https://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/stupid.gif

• Like i said on the question, i'm not in a relationship lol i was asking out of curiosity.

What Girls Said 7

• No, I wouldn't break up with him. I'd tell him how I feel, that his crazy work schedule is making me feel a bit neglected. Ask him if he can see any time in the near future in which his work-commitments will settle down a bit, or if this is a long-run kind of thing.

If he doesn't see it slowing down anytime soon, I might consider breaking up as I'd be otherwise not very happy with just the title of being with him.

• Yes I would I already feel lonely I don't need to feel more!

• I could never be in a relationship which made me feel lonely. You obviously love him , so tell him how you feel. If he loves you then he'll make an obvious effort to help you feel less lonely.

Relationships are meant to make you feel , loved, safe, and emotionally secure,... not lonely. Talk to him , and work together at finding ways to be spend time together , it's the only way to overcome the lonliness you feel. If that failed then , personally i would have to end the relationship. 💜

• yes i would in this case because i want someone who has time for me!!! someone who isn't available is a complete turnoff to me

• Yes, if the relationship with someone you love and supposudly loves you makes you feel sad, then it is not a good relationship.

• that's not a boyfriend he would be using you and if not then he needs to do something big to show he cares. I would break up with him, easier said then done.

• Yes I would.