How do I get her out of my head when I want her so bad?

I've had a crush on this girl for about ten years and about a year ago we started dating and I was on top of the world she had just had a son a little over three months before we started dating. I quickly fell in love with both of them and I could feel the love they had for me too. It's was great for about 6 months and we had a falling out and broke up but never really split it off. they would still stay with me on a weekly basis. This went on for about another 6 months and during this time she thought she wanted to try with an old ex but that only lasted a week or so. About two months ago she came to stay with me and told me she didn't want a relationship with me right now but didn't want to see other people. I found out about two weeks after that that she had been hanging out with a new guy she just called a friend. At first I was wondering but didn't think much of it. A few weeks after that she called me after she had been drinking and wanted me to stay with her so I did. After we went to bed and she fell asleep her phone went off. I tried to wake her with no luck so I answered it. There was no response on the other end but she had text messages with him. I started reading them seeing the way they were talking to each other and found out she had slept with him and was planning on doing it again. It was deviating to me and my emotions took the best of me I took a picture of the two of us in bed and sent it to him. I know what I did was wrong and I regret it. I just don't know how to move on now I find myself constantly think about her and then find myself thinking about them sleeping together. I miss her and her son so much and would like to possible try again with her but am afraid it's to late for that. WHAT DO I DO NOW?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• She's not trustworthy and she sounds like a slut. She's using you as a rebound in case her other guys don't work. She do not value your relationship and loyalty. She doesn't want to be committed to you, yet she is more than willing to mess around with more guys. You are willing to love her hard, yet she continues to mess around and try to go back to a failed relationship. She has someone right in front of her who wants to love her, and yet she will not take you fully. Why? Because she doesn't want you. She doesn't love you like you love her. She is a slut, and she needs to be gone out of your life. You deserve better. Ignore her. If she comes running back, act like she's invisible. She'll learn the hard way. Don't waste your time with trash.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you've already tried enough :/ And for some reason she's not really willing to commit into a real relationship with you. Maybe it's time to start moving on and find a girl that can give you the type of relationship you need. It will take sometime to forget, but you'll see that in time you will :)

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

What Guys Said 0