Is this considered cheating?

If you let your girlfriend have sex with her ex?

K. Thanks.

- Harvey D

32

Most Helpful Girl

• If you told her that she could, if you re okay with it (if she didn't do it behind your back, then decided to ask you if its okay) then No its not considered cheating.

But I would know that my boyfriend ( am assuming its you or whoever that guy is) doesn't give a sh*t about me, doesn't respect me, doesn't like me or love me, isn't faithfull to me, simply stupid and not man enough.

If its an open relationship then you wouldn't have been asking the question on here, so am assuming its not.

If you accept the fact that she sleeps around with other guys then perhaps you should either end it with her and find someone who you really like, or consider an open relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• Well if you gave her permission then I don't think it could be considered cheating because it was with your consent.

• yellow harvey =p

no its not cheatin

well, my boyfriend lets meh fck my ex to so I get her... put I wouldn't want a guy that I can run over that easy youh should stand up for yourself and not let her run over yuh. because youh never know if she will leave YUH 4 HIM

good luck not getting run over

illy

What Guys Said 2

• Welcome to the fantastic world of cuckoldry! Maybe after she's banged her ex, she'll come back and tell you about it in the most humiliating fashion possible, and you'll get off on it. At least, that's the only way I can see this working, because otherwise she's playing you for a chump.

• What the hell? Why would you let her? if she done it behind your back it's cheating but if you let her, I'd say it's not cheating but that would be really f'ed up!