How do you get over someone?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• for me I would really sort of just immersed myself in other things. I tried to hang out with friends, family and loved ones. focused on hobbies and activities. I tried to travel

basically I just did things to occupy my mind while it healed from the break up. it's kind of hard to not think about things, for example if you are with friends who are with partners you may find yourself sort of pining for that intimacy. but over time things get easier and easier.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the person but most of the time my friends start to going out more than the usual and I realize that for my that didn't work out. When I had my first break up I was so devastating that I didn't wanted to do anything but then I had the idea to travel. I went by myself and it was not to an far away place but I felt so much better.
    What I am trying to say is that you need to have your mind busy. Doing what you like, that in my case was travel.

What Guys Said 3

• You push them so that they fall. Then you jump forward.

• Drink water

• I just never talk to them again

What Girls Said 1

• Do things for urself or find someone else to give ur attention...