What's wrong with him?

He texts me almost everyday and at first he would ask to come see me and say he misses me and kept calling me babe. We would sext a lot and he would say what he wanted to do to me. The a couple days later he changes and acts like a friend and doesn't mention sex but when I did he just changed the subject. Then when he does mention sex he says I wouldn't know what to do to you first.

By th way he broke up with me 8 months ago But he's been contacting me the whole time

why did he change so fast?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he have mix emotions and seen like his emotions change all the time. Sound like a guy who want a girlfriend then, change his mind not wanting a girlfriend. Now, he want a girlfriend again. I think he just need to mature in life so he can make a decision about what he really wants and stick to it.

• I agree, I would think he would be mature considering he is 31 but I guess not.

• He could have been that way so long that the habit is hard to break. It will take someone patient to reassure him the decision he made and he is not going anywhere in a nice way. Thats one way to help a sensitive guy who have mixed emotions.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's got other girls on the side or he's on drugs.

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry, but even if you have any feelings for him you need to start dealing with it and close that chapter from your life. it's time to be selfish and take care of yourself. what do you waiting for? get hurt and break your heart as he did before and sitting in darkness with a frustration and pain? ... you need to get over him, cut contact and block him right away. this time be honest with yourself to survive

in the end it's your choice to be happy or not...

Good luck...

• I agree I know it would be hard at first but if I ever want to be happy I have to walk away. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me with my question :)

• you welcome... =)

• He has one more girl in his mind set. He loves that girl. Hard to accept. But this is true.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you need to drop him, it just sounds like he's messing you around and you should have better than that :)

• You need to drop him. He's just looking for amusement on his own time line when he's horny. Stop wasting your time and energy in him.