What does it really mean when your man says he doesn't know whether he wants you in his life or not?

we have been married for 7 years and he keeps telling me he doesn't know weather he wants to be with me or not. I am so confused don't know weather to let him go or keep fighting.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a little too late for that. He has been married to you for 7 years after all. Are you aware of any big marital issues or is this just out of the blue?

What Guys Said 2

• Be cool! I think he's going through a insecure moment, this is common as we start to look unattractive to the ones that mean most to us.

He wants to know that you are there for him no matter what and you love, support and still have a school girl crush on him..

No matter what happens, the grass is not greener on the other side...( if you suspect fidelity)

• let me guess, you married young.

He's becoming a different person.

Your becoming a different person.

Good luck, You might have to win him over all over again.

What Girls Said 1

• this is difficult like shyperson2009 said has something happend in ur marrige that makes ur husband think that he doesn't want to be with you anymore?

it could just be the 7 year itch apparently both men and woman have that in a marrige either way you need to find out the reasons for your husband feeling this way.

you love this man that is obvious so me personally I would fight to save the relationship but not every relationship is ment to be saved.

talk to you husband ask him why he is feeling the way he dose it could just be the " 7 year itch "

i wish you luck