Should I let my ex know how I feel or should I just leave it alone?

I'm really upset that my ex is talking to the ex he left me for again and it's eating me up inside. I have this urge to text him to let him know that it's bothering me a lot. Me and my ex were suppose to slowly but surely get back together, now with her back in the picture I'm just a friend. I haven't talked to him in almost 2 days. He's told me that he isn't going to get back together with her, I believe that as much as when he told me that he wasn't talking to anyone before we broke up. I want to just forget about it, but I can't. I'm not dumb either, a few months ago he was talking to me and her around the same time again and he was telling me that he was going to screw her that's if she wasn't talking or screwing other guys, he changed his mind. The last time they saw each other was 2 months ago he was at a party that he had no idea she was at and she kept throwing herself at him pretty much embarrassing herself and my ex ignored her the whole time. If someone was to treat me like that I wouldn't even want to talk to them ever again. He said that he was done with her and that was that, they never spoke to each other until now. I don't know who contacted who first, but I have a feeling it was him. We got into an argument a few days ago and I really don't want to have another fight with him. should I just wait for him to contact me or just leave it alone?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You guys have already broken up, what the two of you do shouldn't matter to the other, but that's easier said than done. If you two haven't actually wrapped things up, meet with each other and get closure. It'll help to move on. Don't mention anything about this to him though. Just leave it be, it's not really any of your business. He said he wouldn't get with her, but it seems like he is now? He was lying. Cut off all communication with him. Remove him from all social media, and get rid of things that remind you of him. If you are in a situation where you can't avoid him, just be civil, then go about your business. He isn't worth your time, and you're being unfair to yourself by holding on to this.

• It sort of is my business, we are trying to get back together and he brings her back in to mess things up all over again. It was my business before the relationship ever ended, but he never told me. I don't trust him, not anymore. And as far as I know they're not together they're just talking. He wants me in his life, he wants to be in relationship with me eventually in the future. He came back wanting a 2nd chance and I gave it to him, he also knew how I felt about him and his ex. If he respected me he wouldn't have brought her back at all. We can't see each other we have a long distance relationship where him and his ex are closer, I don't think I'll ever get the appropriate closer with our distance. If he is really saving up to get a car like he said then maybe, but until then I'll never know.

• Then it's best to try and move on. I'm sorry you two aren't able to reconcile. You've done all you can, and you even gave him another shot. I wish I could have been more helpful, but remember this, although the road may be a difficult one, the path will always be there for us to follow, no matter how many times we fall down.

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him to fuck off and move on

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Let him go for god sake!!!