What to do when your wife of 30 years spits in your face during a fight?

• Divorce
  • Forgive and move on

2618

Most Helpful Girl

• People Say and Do a lot of things when they are Mad or even Sad.
    If she 'Spits in your face' while you are both having a Spat, it is Better than her grabbing a Spatula and whack you where you Sat.
    You both have been as One for '30 years' and Hopefully counting. My parents have been in heated arguments for Longer than this, and let me tell you something, many times over, More Than... Spitting and more like Hitting.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you, sweetie, for this Vote of Confidence, and hope everything is where everyone is now kissing and making up.:)) xxoo