How do I get over my first love and first bf?

How do I get over my first love? I thought we'd be forever together. He promised me that. I've been hurt so Many times by people. Everyone bullied me growing up. I've never really had any friends and if I did they all hurt me. This guy still wants to be my friend. He ended it because he didn't think it'd work out in the end. So I do respect that even though I want him back. He told me he still cares but I just feel hurt it didn't last. He told me he loved me for ever and Always and he doesn't want any other girl. How do I get over this. I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone now and even if I do find another guy I don't even think I can trust a word he'd say bc everyone thought we would get married. He told his family he wanted to marry me even. So does this pain ever really go away :( people would beat me up almost every day. It's so hard to trust people and he was so good for me. He helped me out a lot but it's like I don't even know how to believe if a guys being true. I don't know how to deal with this

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a hard time learning to trust again. The girl who helped me trust again ended up breaking my heart. After being hurt so many times, you start to lose faith in people, but you can't let it stop you. You are good enough, trust me. You feel like there is a hole in your heart and a pit in your stomach, you're having trouble sleeping, and it hurts when you look at him, but it does pass. It's going to hurt for a while, and that's okay. Feel it and let it hurt. If you try to numb it, it will only take longer. This'll be hard, but cut off all communication, remove him from social media, and get rid of things that remind you of him. If you find yourself in a situation where you have to talk to him, be civil and go about your business. I'm sure you've heard this, but you are so young. I am too! I keep having to remind myself of that. We have our whole lives ahead of us. I look at it this way, I have been loved, and I have loved before, which means I can be loved and will love again. You'll be alright, I promise. Try to keep yourself occupied and be with good company. The road ahead will be difficult, but the path will always be there for us to follow, no matter how many times we fall down. Chin up Misty, you'll be just fine :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it goes away eventually

• Do things you enjoy most. If is singing, sing a 1000times trust me it helps.

What Girls Said 0