Don't you wish you could just go back in time?

I really do, and its killing me ://

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I've ever wished I could go back in time. Sure, I've often wished I could eat Spanish Peanuts with my armpits, and toss a gold dabloon through the center of my brain. But I suppose we all have had similar thoughts. Maybe Davy Crockett said it best when he observed, "You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends' nose". I wish I'd said that! I suppose if if were a horse, we'd all have a ride.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, but I must have all the knowledge I have now, I would not waste my time on useless friendships and relationships, I would do better at school and I would probably have invented a website like 'Facebook' or 'girlsaskguys' and be rich just sitting in my living room, DAMN I could be President! I think I went to far - lol, but I would do things differently (even though I don't mind the life I have now).

• No. I guess I am happy so far with how things are :D

• No, because if we could make mistakes and go back and fix them we would never learn.

Why do you want to go back ?

• To take risks we were too afraid to take before. to go for what we wanted but never had the guts to go for. learning from mistakes is all well and good but sometimes the things we didn't do that could have potentially been a mistake is the exact thing we want to go back in time and do.

• I'm sorry about that .. but why didn't you talk to her ?

• I don't even know and I don't want to talk about it. I guess I was just a guy who couldn't even talk to a girl, and I feel like a failure, words can't explain the feeling I got.

• yeah I really wish I could go back in time and change all the things I did in the past.

What Guys Said 5

• ya id go back 5 years

• I used to feel this way about my ex for the longest time, but now, I'd say I'm very happy with the way things are going.

• To do what?

• on some things I wish I could but on other things I don't. maybe only two years back

• Hell yes. There are a lot of things that I'd change.