Should I break up with my boyfriend who pays my bills for a new guy?

i been with my boyfriend for 3yrs and our relationship went down the drain a long time ago. We live together and he pays for my bills. I want to leave him but I'm not able to pay for all my bills. About a week ago my good friend introduced me to a friend. very hot by the way. we started drinking that day and we ended up having sex! but after that he got my number and ever since then we go out on dates he seems interested I'm me. I'm starting to like him. What should I do? should I break up with my bf? PLEASE HELP AND BE HONEST

11

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, if you're just staying with your current boyfriend because he pays the bills... Well that's not a very good reason at all! You should break up with him and get with the new guy. :-)

What Girls Said 1

• its better to get rid of ur boyfriend if you dnt love him anymore because without the faith in him except for respect you can't decide to make him a part of ur life...i hope you will go with the new guy but babes I always suggest to be honest to yourself but keep in mind real love doesn't go away even if you have sex or watever hell with some one...please do think to leave the guy even...and there's a saying in india that "choose the one who loves you more than the one whom you love"...all the best and make the best choice