Guys, Me and this guy have been talking for 6 months. He is so back & forth and he has me on a emotional roller coaster ride. Help?

I have been talking to a guy for 6 months. He said he wasn't ready for a relationship but then says he wants us to remain friends. So I agreed and the agreement didn't even include sex. But when I don't seem interested he brings it up about once a month. But who has sex just once a month? And our so called friendship will be great for a week and then He said he don't want to be bothered or have friends and pushes me away only to repeat this pattern every week or two. What is the deal? im lost and hurt and confused... Why act like my best friend and then want nothing to do with me? But when we are good, we are great!

1

What Guys Said 1

• Anytime a guy says "I'm not ready" it means "I want to be able to fuck whomever with no commitment" the "let's be friends" means I only want to fuck you when I want" Always tell a guy that when he is ready to give you a call IF you're still single. Have nothing more to do with him and set your sights on someone else.