Why males do this?

My ex broke up with me in June and he seems so interested in whether I have been dating anyone since then. Why? He ended it he didn't want me it's none of his business! Right?

16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I'm single ready to mingle LOL 😁 jk
    Haha you're gorgeous
    He might be doing this bc he wanna know what type of guy you'll be with next time 😊
    Jerk...
    by the way don't worry you'll definitely find someone awesome like me 😂 LOL

• Right. But he probably want to make sure you're not moving on too quickly or have met someone better than him. It's none of his business, but guys are like that.

• Don't know if um... you're aware of this but uh... girls do that to sometimes.

He's just not completely over ya yet I reckon.

• I am very aware of this but in this particular situation I am talking about a man.

Yeah sounds like it

• Alright sorry smart ass

• You're a venomous girl, ain't ya?

I was tryin to help ya, but you can sort it out without me.

• Yes. He wanted to know how good guy & handsome guy you have got by having break up with him.

• Don't pin this on males fam!

*Y My Ex Do Did?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!