What should I do about my ex?

I'm still madly in love with him, even though he broke my heart when he broke up with me 8 months ago. He has been in contact with me since the breakup, but the problem is he comes in and out of my life and doesn't know what he wants. For the past month he has been texting and calling he almost everyday and acting like we're together. Now he is being distant and I'm tempted to contact him but I don't want to look desperate so I'm not.

What at should I do I feel so hurt and heartbroken again cause I really love him but I'm at my breaking point and can no longer take it.

13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• break it off once and for all he just a fuck boy and chances are he leave you again if he thinks he found a girl who better then you.

What Guys Said 2

• the more you forgive him and give him a chance, the more he would break you down and disrespect you. get over him and move on + cut contact. your life, happiness, feelings more important than him.

Good luck...

• It's hard. I don't usually share my feels to anyone but my girlfriend left me 8 months ago also so that hit him. You just have to move on. You have to realize they are no longer a part of your life and they are a stranger. All you can do is you. Just realize that some of the most attractive people in the world get dumped. It's not just you. Get a degree.. get in the gym.. just do you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!