I can't get my ex out of my head should I try to talk to her?

We broke up a couple of days ago. We have a long distance relationship. I've known her for over a year now & we were just planning on me visiting her. When we broke up she was really angry at me & she blocked me in the social medias she had me in. I still have her phone number, should I straight up ask her if she loves me like I love her? if she says yes then ask her to forgive me & get her back & if the answer is no then il be willing to just move on or would that be too much? I just want to get in contact with her

31

Most Helpful Guy

• It all come down to what you did bro, I wouldn't talk to her though. Let her cool off a, give it a month or so. Let her miss you a bit.

What Girls Said 3

• Follow your mind!

• depends if you want to get over her or not. If you want to truly get over her then no dont talk to her... until you're definitely over her then you can work on being friends :)

• Sounds like all ya really need is some closure. I would contact the other party if I wanted some. So I say go for it.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!