Girlfriend cheated, what should I do?

hello I just found out my girlfriend cheated on me a little over a year ago and I asked her and she came clean with everything she did ,we barely had 2 months in our relationship, the cheating happen when I was in jail for a month she got with her ex 3 times but our relationship what's not so good before I went to jail but the day I got out I don't know y I just broke up with her and a month later we got back and ,then 3 months later I cheated on her ones only and she knows about it but now what I'm asking I just found out she cheated on me over a year ago should I forgive her? I broke up with her like 3 time already and she keeps on coming back that she wants to marry me and spend the rest of her life with me and have a family

what should I do should I forgive her.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• You guys need to learn how to be faithful before getting into a serious relationship and starting a family.

For me once would be enough to dump the guy, if you cheat it shows you've got no respect for the other person.

Do you trust her? And does she trust you? If the answer to either of these questions is no then you guys shouldnt be together and need to go your seperate ways.

Sorry if this comes across as harsh but in the long run, would you be able to live with someone who you think is gonna cheat again?

Hope this helps!

xoxox

What Girls Said 2

• If she's cheated on a few times already then she's going to keep doing it. Unless she really cares about. If she did then she wouldn't have cheated on you in the first place. Once a cheater always a cheater.

• you cheated on her...she forgave you...why can't you do the same for her

What Guys Said 2

• You're both cheaters... you sound perfect for each other.

• Forgive her.